Oct 11, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
Protest music has a long, powerful heritage here in the United States.
But it’s a little harder to buy from millionaire NBA players. I’m on their side and I still find the players’ posture in this annoying at best (stop with the “let us play” line, for example, because if you really did just want to play and didn’t care about the money you would in training camp right now).
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 6
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8