Oct 11, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Protest music has a long, powerful heritage here in the United States.
But it’s a little harder to buy from millionaire NBA players. I’m on their side and I still find the players’ posture in this annoying at best (stop with the “let us play” line, for example, because if you really did just want to play and didn’t care about the money you would in training camp right now).
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 3
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 9
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16