Oct 11, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Protest music has a long, powerful heritage here in the United States.
But it’s a little harder to buy from millionaire NBA players. I’m on their side and I still find the players’ posture in this annoying at best (stop with the “let us play” line, for example, because if you really did just want to play and didn’t care about the money you would in training camp right now).
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 0
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 13
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19