Oct 11, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Protest music has a long, powerful heritage here in the United States.
But it’s a little harder to buy from millionaire NBA players. I’m on their side and I still find the players’ posture in this annoying at best (stop with the “let us play” line, for example, because if you really did just want to play and didn’t care about the money you would in training camp right now).
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 17
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14