Oct 10, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
You ever want to get in some run with Derrick Rose?
Half of Chicago just said, “yes, and I can knock down more shots than Rasual Butler, I promise.”
Rose is setting up a game for this weekend where some lucky Facebook fans of his are going to get invited in, reports CSNChicago.com. Here is the quote from Rose’s Facebook page.
“To celebrate the launch of the adiZero Rose 2, I’m setting up a game this Saturday and am looking for some of my Facebook friends to come play with me and my crew. Here’s how you get in the game: adidas Basketball and I will be posting clues on Facebook all week letting you know where/when the game is and the password for entry. First people to get to the location on Saturday and that know the password will get a chance to play… And for all those not in Chicago, we’ll stream the game so you can check it out.”
If you want to play, check out the Run with D. Rose Facebook page.
I would rather see Rose pimping his new kicks (which are pretty sweet, BTW) by wearing them in NBA preseason games this week. But as that is not happening, this is a pretty fun consolation prize.
Just remember, if you give Rose a hard foul in this game, you may want to have a fast getaway car.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12