Oct 10, 2011, 5:46 PM EDT
How ironic. Just got cleared by doctors for full workouts. Hardwood here I come. LET US PLAY
A foot injury caused Haslem to miss most of the regular season and the playoffs, but he was able to come back and give the Heat some very good minutes in the Conference Finals as well as the NBA Finals. Still, his foot wasn’t 100% healthy, and he’s spent most of the off-season continuing to rehab it. It looks like he’s finally healthy, but of course, it won’t really matter until a CBA deal gets done.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9