Oct 10, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
Somebody needs to get the back of those poor, struggling NBA owners. It’s not me, but somebody should have their back.
Fortunately, they have the Colbert Report.
Some think the nightly Comedy Central show is satire, but the NBA owners will take the support anywhere they can get it.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)