Oct 10, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
Somebody needs to get the back of those poor, struggling NBA owners. It’s not me, but somebody should have their back.
Fortunately, they have the Colbert Report.
Some think the nightly Comedy Central show is satire, but the NBA owners will take the support anywhere they can get it.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 19
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64