Oct 10, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
Somebody needs to get the back of those poor, struggling NBA owners. It’s not me, but somebody should have their back.
Fortunately, they have the Colbert Report.
Some think the nightly Comedy Central show is satire, but the NBA owners will take the support anywhere they can get it.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 3
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32