Oct 10, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
Somebody needs to get the back of those poor, struggling NBA owners. It’s not me, but somebody should have their back.
Fortunately, they have the Colbert Report.
Some think the nightly Comedy Central show is satire, but the NBA owners will take the support anywhere they can get it.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 3
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 17
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90