Oct 10, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
Somebody needs to get the back of those poor, struggling NBA owners. It’s not me, but somebody should have their back.
Fortunately, they have the Colbert Report.
Some think the nightly Comedy Central show is satire, but the NBA owners will take the support anywhere they can get it.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18