Oct 7, 2011, 10:28 AM EST
We know you woke up this morning saying to yourself, “whatever happened to Adam Morrison?” Of course you did.
Well, he’s let his hair grow out and is getting ejected from games with his Serbian team. Below is the video of his ejection against German powerhouse Bayern Munich, complete with Morrison waiving his arms to fire up the crowd and generally showing a lot more passion than I remember from him since Gonzaga was eliminated from the NCAA Tournament. The incident itself was pretty standard bumping that escalates to a shoving match and nothing more, but Morrison is into it.
The fans in Serbia are fired up, far more than Morrison saw from Lakers fans (and you see far more fans without shirts than you see at Staples). Hat tip to Sportando and Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 0
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 18
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)