Oct 7, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
We know you woke up this morning saying to yourself, “whatever happened to Adam Morrison?” Of course you did.
Well, he’s let his hair grow out and is getting ejected from games with his Serbian team. Below is the video of his ejection against German powerhouse Bayern Munich, complete with Morrison waiving his arms to fire up the crowd and generally showing a lot more passion than I remember from him since Gonzaga was eliminated from the NCAA Tournament. The incident itself was pretty standard bumping that escalates to a shoving match and nothing more, but Morrison is into it.
The fans in Serbia are fired up, far more than Morrison saw from Lakers fans (and you see far more fans without shirts than you see at Staples). Hat tip to Sportando and Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 7
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2