Oct 7, 2011, 10:28 AM EST
We know you woke up this morning saying to yourself, “whatever happened to Adam Morrison?” Of course you did.
Well, he’s let his hair grow out and is getting ejected from games with his Serbian team. Below is the video of his ejection against German powerhouse Bayern Munich, complete with Morrison waiving his arms to fire up the crowd and generally showing a lot more passion than I remember from him since Gonzaga was eliminated from the NCAA Tournament. The incident itself was pretty standard bumping that escalates to a shoving match and nothing more, but Morrison is into it.
The fans in Serbia are fired up, far more than Morrison saw from Lakers fans (and you see far more fans without shirts than you see at Staples). Hat tip to Sportando and Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16