Oct 7, 2011, 10:28 AM EST
We know you woke up this morning saying to yourself, “whatever happened to Adam Morrison?” Of course you did.
Well, he’s let his hair grow out and is getting ejected from games with his Serbian team. Below is the video of his ejection against German powerhouse Bayern Munich, complete with Morrison waiving his arms to fire up the crowd and generally showing a lot more passion than I remember from him since Gonzaga was eliminated from the NCAA Tournament. The incident itself was pretty standard bumping that escalates to a shoving match and nothing more, but Morrison is into it.
The fans in Serbia are fired up, far more than Morrison saw from Lakers fans (and you see far more fans without shirts than you see at Staples). Hat tip to Sportando and Eye on Basketball for the video.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 4
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13