Oct 7, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
We know you woke up this morning saying to yourself, “whatever happened to Adam Morrison?” Of course you did.
Well, he’s let his hair grow out and is getting ejected from games with his Serbian team. Below is the video of his ejection against German powerhouse Bayern Munich, complete with Morrison waiving his arms to fire up the crowd and generally showing a lot more passion than I remember from him since Gonzaga was eliminated from the NCAA Tournament. The incident itself was pretty standard bumping that escalates to a shoving match and nothing more, but Morrison is into it.
The fans in Serbia are fired up, far more than Morrison saw from Lakers fans (and you see far more fans without shirts than you see at Staples). Hat tip to Sportando and Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11