Oct 7, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
You are not going to mistake Michael Jordan’s toys for anyone else’s.
Not his golf bag. And not his private plane, pictured below. (If you want to bask for a minute in the irony of an NBA owner who is claiming the current NBA financial system is really hurting his pocket book having a sweet custom plane, please do so. That’s just not the point we’re trying to make here.)
Jordan’s plane is North Carolina colors with a silhouette of the jumpman Jordan on the tail. Also notice the plane’s number, which includes “23” (Jordan’s number) and “6” (his number of rings) followed by his initials.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28