Oct 7, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
You are not going to mistake Michael Jordan’s toys for anyone else’s.
Not his golf bag. And not his private plane, pictured below. (If you want to bask for a minute in the irony of an NBA owner who is claiming the current NBA financial system is really hurting his pocket book having a sweet custom plane, please do so. That’s just not the point we’re trying to make here.)
Jordan’s plane is North Carolina colors with a silhouette of the jumpman Jordan on the tail. Also notice the plane’s number, which includes “23” (Jordan’s number) and “6” (his number of rings) followed by his initials.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 23
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2