Oct 7, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
You are not going to mistake Michael Jordan’s toys for anyone else’s.
Not his golf bag. And not his private plane, pictured below. (If you want to bask for a minute in the irony of an NBA owner who is claiming the current NBA financial system is really hurting his pocket book having a sweet custom plane, please do so. That’s just not the point we’re trying to make here.)
Jordan’s plane is North Carolina colors with a silhouette of the jumpman Jordan on the tail. Also notice the plane’s number, which includes “23” (Jordan’s number) and “6” (his number of rings) followed by his initials.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 0
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 28
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19