Oct 7, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
You are not going to mistake Michael Jordan’s toys for anyone else’s.
Not his golf bag. And not his private plane, pictured below. (If you want to bask for a minute in the irony of an NBA owner who is claiming the current NBA financial system is really hurting his pocket book having a sweet custom plane, please do so. That’s just not the point we’re trying to make here.)
Jordan’s plane is North Carolina colors with a silhouette of the jumpman Jordan on the tail. Also notice the plane’s number, which includes “23” (Jordan’s number) and “6” (his number of rings) followed by his initials.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17