Oct 6, 2011, 9:13 AM EDT
Oh, you didn’t think he was actually playing in games, did you? Where would you get that crazy idea?
I’m not sure what kind of spin was going on, but The Score reports this tweet from the NBL’s official twitter account:
To confirm, at this point Jamario Moon will join the Kebs at vet camp to practice with the team, stay in shape, and assist coach (Robert) Spon
Okay then. That is still good for the team and a good way for Moon to stay in shape if they ever figure this lockout out. But just to be clear, he’s not suiting up for any games.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2