Oct 6, 2011, 9:13 AM EDT
Oh, you didn’t think he was actually playing in games, did you? Where would you get that crazy idea?
I’m not sure what kind of spin was going on, but The Score reports this tweet from the NBL’s official twitter account:
To confirm, at this point Jamario Moon will join the Kebs at vet camp to practice with the team, stay in shape, and assist coach (Robert) Spon
Okay then. That is still good for the team and a good way for Moon to stay in shape if they ever figure this lockout out. But just to be clear, he’s not suiting up for any games.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 18
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29