Oct 6, 2011, 9:13 AM EST
Oh, you didn’t think he was actually playing in games, did you? Where would you get that crazy idea?
I’m not sure what kind of spin was going on, but The Score reports this tweet from the NBL’s official twitter account:
To confirm, at this point Jamario Moon will join the Kebs at vet camp to practice with the team, stay in shape, and assist coach (Robert) Spon
Okay then. That is still good for the team and a good way for Moon to stay in shape if they ever figure this lockout out. But just to be clear, he’s not suiting up for any games.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11