Oct 6, 2011, 1:29 PM EDT
Reggie Miller is big in China.
Apparently. There is a Web site called ChinaPacers.com where they have a video recreating Miller’s legendary Pacer moments on an outdoor court in China with guys who might not be able to touch the net when they jump. And yet, it is brilliant. YouTubey brilliant.
I just wish they had a Chinese Spike Lee on the sidelines for the Chinese Miller to taunt.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 2
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 8
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18