Oct 6, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
You’re just walking down the street minding your own business, thinking about if you’d fire Hank Williams Jr. or maybe checking twitter out on your phone, then…
BAM, John Wall drops a crossover on you.
It happens. The Wizards’ point guard was speaking with ESPN’s high school site and talked about what could happen if you find yourself on the same sidewalk as him.
“I know it sounds a little crazy, but I’ll just be walking down the street and, out of nowhere, I’ll hit someone with an in-and-out move without having a ball. I scare them because they don’t know what in the world I’m doing, but I think this game through so much that it just comes out anywhere.
“I only work on the moves that I would do in a game though. I had one man tell me that I better not do that again because he got scared when I did a quick crossover in front of him when I was walking down the street. It ends up being pretty funny.”
Well, as long as he is working on moves he uses in a game….
I want to follow Wall around and film this and turn it into a Japanese game show. I see real potential here.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17