Oct 6, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
You’re just walking down the street minding your own business, thinking about if you’d fire Hank Williams Jr. or maybe checking twitter out on your phone, then…
BAM, John Wall drops a crossover on you.
It happens. The Wizards’ point guard was speaking with ESPN’s high school site and talked about what could happen if you find yourself on the same sidewalk as him.
“I know it sounds a little crazy, but I’ll just be walking down the street and, out of nowhere, I’ll hit someone with an in-and-out move without having a ball. I scare them because they don’t know what in the world I’m doing, but I think this game through so much that it just comes out anywhere.
“I only work on the moves that I would do in a game though. I had one man tell me that I better not do that again because he got scared when I did a quick crossover in front of him when I was walking down the street. It ends up being pretty funny.”
Well, as long as he is working on moves he uses in a game….
I want to follow Wall around and film this and turn it into a Japanese game show. I see real potential here.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 2
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 3
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17