Oct 6, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
You’re just walking down the street minding your own business, thinking about if you’d fire Hank Williams Jr. or maybe checking twitter out on your phone, then…
BAM, John Wall drops a crossover on you.
It happens. The Wizards’ point guard was speaking with ESPN’s high school site and talked about what could happen if you find yourself on the same sidewalk as him.
“I know it sounds a little crazy, but I’ll just be walking down the street and, out of nowhere, I’ll hit someone with an in-and-out move without having a ball. I scare them because they don’t know what in the world I’m doing, but I think this game through so much that it just comes out anywhere.
“I only work on the moves that I would do in a game though. I had one man tell me that I better not do that again because he got scared when I did a quick crossover in front of him when I was walking down the street. It ends up being pretty funny.”
Well, as long as he is working on moves he uses in a game….
I want to follow Wall around and film this and turn it into a Japanese game show. I see real potential here.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25