Oct 6, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
You’re just walking down the street minding your own business, thinking about if you’d fire Hank Williams Jr. or maybe checking twitter out on your phone, then…
BAM, John Wall drops a crossover on you.
It happens. The Wizards’ point guard was speaking with ESPN’s high school site and talked about what could happen if you find yourself on the same sidewalk as him.
“I know it sounds a little crazy, but I’ll just be walking down the street and, out of nowhere, I’ll hit someone with an in-and-out move without having a ball. I scare them because they don’t know what in the world I’m doing, but I think this game through so much that it just comes out anywhere.
“I only work on the moves that I would do in a game though. I had one man tell me that I better not do that again because he got scared when I did a quick crossover in front of him when I was walking down the street. It ends up being pretty funny.”
Well, as long as he is working on moves he uses in a game….
I want to follow Wall around and film this and turn it into a Japanese game show. I see real potential here.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 37
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14