Oct 6, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
You’re just walking down the street minding your own business, thinking about if you’d fire Hank Williams Jr. or maybe checking twitter out on your phone, then…
BAM, John Wall drops a crossover on you.
It happens. The Wizards’ point guard was speaking with ESPN’s high school site and talked about what could happen if you find yourself on the same sidewalk as him.
“I know it sounds a little crazy, but I’ll just be walking down the street and, out of nowhere, I’ll hit someone with an in-and-out move without having a ball. I scare them because they don’t know what in the world I’m doing, but I think this game through so much that it just comes out anywhere.
“I only work on the moves that I would do in a game though. I had one man tell me that I better not do that again because he got scared when I did a quick crossover in front of him when I was walking down the street. It ends up being pretty funny.”
Well, as long as he is working on moves he uses in a game….
I want to follow Wall around and film this and turn it into a Japanese game show. I see real potential here.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28