Oct 6, 2011, 10:58 AM EDT
ESPN the Magazine is coming out soon with its annual “body issue” where artistic photographs of athletes’ bodies — barely covered — show off the human form. And likely sells some copies, because isn’t the point of art to make money off of it?
In my darker days I did nude modeling for my local YMCA art class and @espnmagwas there #sorry #bodyissue
Attached was this photo of a nude Griffin going all Leonardo’s Vitruvian Man on the cover. Clearly, Griffin has not stopped working out during the lockout (Griffin has a ridiculously strong work ethic, for the record.) We bring this to you because… well, we like it better than Amar’e Stoudemire’s jump last year for the same issue.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 0
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 14
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35