Oct 5, 2011, 9:38 PM EDT
For the record, I still think it takes them until about the end of the month to get a deal. While the sides are close getting that last little bit is always the hardest part. Both NBA commissioner David Stern and union head Billy Hunter need to sell their hardliners to give a little more and that this is a good deal. It’s not going to be easy.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20