Oct 5, 2011, 9:38 PM EST
For the record, I still think it takes them until about the end of the month to get a deal. While the sides are close getting that last little bit is always the hardest part. Both NBA commissioner David Stern and union head Billy Hunter need to sell their hardliners to give a little more and that this is a good deal. It’s not going to be easy.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16