Oct 5, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
I might have run this video of a John Lennon party with Miles Davis in attendance even if they were not playing hoops.
But they are, at about the 5 minute mark, a little 5-3-1. Both have classic two-handed set shot form. Lennon doesn’t even have to put down his cigarette. Which is how Vlade Divac used to play, I believe.
This is the best break from lockout talk you’re going to get today. (Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie and others that ran this)
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8