Oct 5, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
I might have run this video of a John Lennon party with Miles Davis in attendance even if they were not playing hoops.
But they are, at about the 5 minute mark, a little 5-3-1. Both have classic two-handed set shot form. Lennon doesn’t even have to put down his cigarette. Which is how Vlade Divac used to play, I believe.
This is the best break from lockout talk you’re going to get today. (Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie and others that ran this)
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 24
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29