Oct 5, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
I might have run this video of a John Lennon party with Miles Davis in attendance even if they were not playing hoops.
But they are, at about the 5 minute mark, a little 5-3-1. Both have classic two-handed set shot form. Lennon doesn’t even have to put down his cigarette. Which is how Vlade Divac used to play, I believe.
This is the best break from lockout talk you’re going to get today. (Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie and others that ran this)
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 10
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 9
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 39
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10