Oct 5, 2011, 4:47 PM EST
I might have run this video of a John Lennon party with Miles Davis in attendance even if they were not playing hoops.
But they are, at about the 5 minute mark, a little 5-3-1. Both have classic two-handed set shot form. Lennon doesn’t even have to put down his cigarette. Which is how Vlade Divac used to play, I believe.
This is the best break from lockout talk you’re going to get today. (Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie and others that ran this)
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 0
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 18
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 36
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7