Oct 5, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
And, he’s having a little fun. Probably a lot of fun.
TMZ posted pictures of Noah playing a floating game of beer pong in a pool at an apartment complex near the university (via SLAM). Which we can officially call Noah carb loading after his workout. And TMZ added this comment.
Sources at the apt. tell us … Joakim’s pong skills were STRONG … and he played for roughly 2 hours.
I’ve never understood TMZ’s love of the ellipsis, but knowing the Bulls center is good at beer pong seems a natural fit. Should have seen that one coming.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 8
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 25
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12