Oct 5, 2011, 11:41 AM EST
And, he’s having a little fun. Probably a lot of fun.
TMZ posted pictures of Noah playing a floating game of beer pong in a pool at an apartment complex near the university (via SLAM). Which we can officially call Noah carb loading after his workout. And TMZ added this comment.
Sources at the apt. tell us … Joakim’s pong skills were STRONG … and he played for roughly 2 hours.
I’ve never understood TMZ’s love of the ellipsis, but knowing the Bulls center is good at beer pong seems a natural fit. Should have seen that one coming.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1