Oct 5, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
And, he’s having a little fun. Probably a lot of fun.
TMZ posted pictures of Noah playing a floating game of beer pong in a pool at an apartment complex near the university (via SLAM). Which we can officially call Noah carb loading after his workout. And TMZ added this comment.
Sources at the apt. tell us … Joakim’s pong skills were STRONG … and he played for roughly 2 hours.
I’ve never understood TMZ’s love of the ellipsis, but knowing the Bulls center is good at beer pong seems a natural fit. Should have seen that one coming.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 25
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18