Oct 5, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
And, he’s having a little fun. Probably a lot of fun.
TMZ posted pictures of Noah playing a floating game of beer pong in a pool at an apartment complex near the university (via SLAM). Which we can officially call Noah carb loading after his workout. And TMZ added this comment.
Sources at the apt. tell us … Joakim’s pong skills were STRONG … and he played for roughly 2 hours.
I’ve never understood TMZ’s love of the ellipsis, but knowing the Bulls center is good at beer pong seems a natural fit. Should have seen that one coming.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 8
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31