Oct 5, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
And, he’s having a little fun. Probably a lot of fun.
TMZ posted pictures of Noah playing a floating game of beer pong in a pool at an apartment complex near the university (via SLAM). Which we can officially call Noah carb loading after his workout. And TMZ added this comment.
Sources at the apt. tell us … Joakim’s pong skills were STRONG … and he played for roughly 2 hours.
I’ve never understood TMZ’s love of the ellipsis, but knowing the Bulls center is good at beer pong seems a natural fit. Should have seen that one coming.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38