Oct 3, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Oh, forgot. There is nothing going on today. Nor will there be for a little while.
But like a lot of NBA players, these Heat members will be in shape when the season starts. (Not all NBA guys will be, we promise a couple of guys will go Shawn Kemp circa 1999.) But for now, this is all we’ve got.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54