Oct 3, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Oh, forgot. There is nothing going on today. Nor will there be for a little while.
But like a lot of NBA players, these Heat members will be in shape when the season starts. (Not all NBA guys will be, we promise a couple of guys will go Shawn Kemp circa 1999.) But for now, this is all we’ve got.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14