Oct 3, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Oh, forgot. There is nothing going on today. Nor will there be for a little while.
But like a lot of NBA players, these Heat members will be in shape when the season starts. (Not all NBA guys will be, we promise a couple of guys will go Shawn Kemp circa 1999.) But for now, this is all we’ve got.
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 0
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 18
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 16
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 16
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 48