Oct 3, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
Got to say this for Nike — that is one awesome marketing department.
Out of Nike’s Italian sportswear division comes this beauty of a movie trailer for “Milano Kalibro Kobe.” Which is interesting because Kobe was not going to play in Milan…. unless Nike knows something we don’t.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25