Oct 3, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
Got to say this for Nike — that is one awesome marketing department.
Out of Nike’s Italian sportswear division comes this beauty of a movie trailer for “Milano Kalibro Kobe.” Which is interesting because Kobe was not going to play in Milan…. unless Nike knows something we don’t.
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 0
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 22
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24