Oct 3, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
Got to say this for Nike — that is one awesome marketing department.
Out of Nike’s Italian sportswear division comes this beauty of a movie trailer for “Milano Kalibro Kobe.” Which is interesting because Kobe was not going to play in Milan…. unless Nike knows something we don’t.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 13
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 12
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16