Oct 3, 2011, 1:14 PM EST
Tony Romo is getting hit harder by Dallas fans Monday than any time he did Sunday. The Cowboys choked away a 24-point lead against the Lions and the Dallas quarterback is taking fire from his own people like he he was a South American dictator. Romo has no friends in Dallas.
Well, he has one.
Dear tony romo. Don’t worry abt all the critics. I heard that same garbage for a long time. Keep working hard and keep improving.
Nowitzki certainly had been called out as not being able to close — as if he could have stopped the referees love affair with Dwyane Wade in the 2006 finals — although the passion around the Mavs is at the level in Dallas it is around the Cowboys. That said, Nowitzki did get his ring after years of hard work and continually improving his game. But Dirk also finally had the right help around him.
Is Jason Garrett capable of being Rick Carlisle savvy? Tyson Chandler was the defensive stopper the Mavericks needed in the paint to get a ring, do the Cowboys have any stoppers on defense? And who on the Cowboys provides the heady, steady leadership of Jason Kidd? I’m fairly sure it’s not Dez Bryant.
It’s not a good day to be Tony Romo, but the big German has got his back.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 3
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 3
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9