Oct 2, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
Usually when an athlete hears about their video game rating, they think it’s absurdly low. After all, having that kind of ego is central to their ability to step up and make plays. Don’t get it confused, that’s not always a good thing, especially when it comes to Michael Beasley. (Clang.) But surprisingly, in an interview with IAmAGM.com where he acknowledged his little mush-face incident, he wasn’t upset with his 78 rating. In fact, he didn’t think it would be that… high. (Yeeaaaaaahhh.)
IamaGM.com: 2K12 ratings leaked early, you got a 78 how do you feel about that?
MB: That’s higher than I thought.
Well, hey, Bease, glad you can be honest with yourself. Maybe think about that the next time you’ve got that 18 footer with two defenders closing and Kevin Love‘s in the corner screaming “I’m open. I’m open. For the love of God, I’m open.” Just a thought. You know, thinking outside the box.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38