Oct 2, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
Usually when an athlete hears about their video game rating, they think it’s absurdly low. After all, having that kind of ego is central to their ability to step up and make plays. Don’t get it confused, that’s not always a good thing, especially when it comes to Michael Beasley. (Clang.) But surprisingly, in an interview with IAmAGM.com where he acknowledged his little mush-face incident, he wasn’t upset with his 78 rating. In fact, he didn’t think it would be that… high. (Yeeaaaaaahhh.)
IamaGM.com: 2K12 ratings leaked early, you got a 78 how do you feel about that?
MB: That’s higher than I thought.
Well, hey, Bease, glad you can be honest with yourself. Maybe think about that the next time you’ve got that 18 footer with two defenders closing and Kevin Love‘s in the corner screaming “I’m open. I’m open. For the love of God, I’m open.” Just a thought. You know, thinking outside the box.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 6
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 6