Oct 2, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
Usually when an athlete hears about their video game rating, they think it’s absurdly low. After all, having that kind of ego is central to their ability to step up and make plays. Don’t get it confused, that’s not always a good thing, especially when it comes to Michael Beasley. (Clang.) But surprisingly, in an interview with IAmAGM.com where he acknowledged his little mush-face incident, he wasn’t upset with his 78 rating. In fact, he didn’t think it would be that… high. (Yeeaaaaaahhh.)
IamaGM.com: 2K12 ratings leaked early, you got a 78 how do you feel about that?
MB: That’s higher than I thought.
Well, hey, Bease, glad you can be honest with yourself. Maybe think about that the next time you’ve got that 18 footer with two defenders closing and Kevin Love‘s in the corner screaming “I’m open. I’m open. For the love of God, I’m open.” Just a thought. You know, thinking outside the box.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85