Oct 2, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
Usually when an athlete hears about their video game rating, they think it’s absurdly low. After all, having that kind of ego is central to their ability to step up and make plays. Don’t get it confused, that’s not always a good thing, especially when it comes to Michael Beasley. (Clang.) But surprisingly, in an interview with IAmAGM.com where he acknowledged his little mush-face incident, he wasn’t upset with his 78 rating. In fact, he didn’t think it would be that… high. (Yeeaaaaaahhh.)
IamaGM.com: 2K12 ratings leaked early, you got a 78 how do you feel about that?
MB: That’s higher than I thought.
Well, hey, Bease, glad you can be honest with yourself. Maybe think about that the next time you’ve got that 18 footer with two defenders closing and Kevin Love‘s in the corner screaming “I’m open. I’m open. For the love of God, I’m open.” Just a thought. You know, thinking outside the box.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 32
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 44
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42