Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade took time out from pointing fingers at David Stern on Friday to talk with Darren Rovell, the CNBC sports business guru who has a fun new show on Versus, “Sports Biz: Game On” (he comes from a different perspective than most sports talk shows).
And like he did with Stern, Wade pulled no punches. He thinks the lockout could cost the NBA an entire season.
Wade’s playing the hardliner, I get that, but still this can’t make a hoops fan feel good.
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 0
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20