Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade took time out from pointing fingers at David Stern on Friday to talk with Darren Rovell, the CNBC sports business guru who has a fun new show on Versus, “Sports Biz: Game On” (he comes from a different perspective than most sports talk shows).
And like he did with Stern, Wade pulled no punches. He thinks the lockout could cost the NBA an entire season.
Wade’s playing the hardliner, I get that, but still this can’t make a hoops fan feel good.
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11