Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade took time out from pointing fingers at David Stern on Friday to talk with Darren Rovell, the CNBC sports business guru who has a fun new show on Versus, “Sports Biz: Game On” (he comes from a different perspective than most sports talk shows).
And like he did with Stern, Wade pulled no punches. He thinks the lockout could cost the NBA an entire season.
Wade’s playing the hardliner, I get that, but still this can’t make a hoops fan feel good.
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29