Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade took time out from pointing fingers at David Stern on Friday to talk with Darren Rovell, the CNBC sports business guru who has a fun new show on Versus, “Sports Biz: Game On” (he comes from a different perspective than most sports talk shows).
And like he did with Stern, Wade pulled no punches. He thinks the lockout could cost the NBA an entire season.
Wade’s playing the hardliner, I get that, but still this can’t make a hoops fan feel good.
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 4
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 44
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30