Sep 30, 2011, 8:43 AM EDT
in just a few days NBA 2K12 hits the streets, and we are pumped. 2K11 just killed it, and this year you can play some of the best teams in NBA history.
Of course, who is the best is up for debate. Which is the point of this commercial where Michael Jordan and others make their case.
The best part? When rapper Drake argues for the current Heat and they cut to Mark Cuban, hugging the Larry O’Brien trophy and shaking his head.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14