Sep 30, 2011, 8:43 AM EDT
in just a few days NBA 2K12 hits the streets, and we are pumped. 2K11 just killed it, and this year you can play some of the best teams in NBA history.
Of course, who is the best is up for debate. Which is the point of this commercial where Michael Jordan and others make their case.
The best part? When rapper Drake argues for the current Heat and they cut to Mark Cuban, hugging the Larry O’Brien trophy and shaking his head.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5