Sep 30, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
in just a few days NBA 2K12 hits the streets, and we are pumped. 2K11 just killed it, and this year you can play some of the best teams in NBA history.
Of course, who is the best is up for debate. Which is the point of this commercial where Michael Jordan and others make their case.
The best part? When rapper Drake argues for the current Heat and they cut to Mark Cuban, hugging the Larry O’Brien trophy and shaking his head.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 24
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)