Sep 30, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
in just a few days NBA 2K12 hits the streets, and we are pumped. 2K11 just killed it, and this year you can play some of the best teams in NBA history.
Of course, who is the best is up for debate. Which is the point of this commercial where Michael Jordan and others make their case.
The best part? When rapper Drake argues for the current Heat and they cut to Mark Cuban, hugging the Larry O’Brien trophy and shaking his head.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 2
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29