Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
About a week ago, I would say that the conensus among people in and around the NBA was that there would ba a partial season. Somewhere between 50-60 games. (Today, hope is up with talks going on in New York.)
But that’s not what the oddsmakers think. Bodog.com is letting you bet on the length of the lockout and your clubhouse favorite is no season at all. None. Gone like the Dodo. That is followed closely by a full season. So all or nothing.
Here are Bodog’s odds:
82 Games 8/5
51-81 Games 4/1
1-50 Games 3/1
No 2011-2012 Regular Season 5/4
Interesting. However, if you are betting on how much of an NBA season there will be, you may have a problem.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 4
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 6
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 21
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 39
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5