Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
About a week ago, I would say that the conensus among people in and around the NBA was that there would ba a partial season. Somewhere between 50-60 games. (Today, hope is up with talks going on in New York.)
But that’s not what the oddsmakers think. Bodog.com is letting you bet on the length of the lockout and your clubhouse favorite is no season at all. None. Gone like the Dodo. That is followed closely by a full season. So all or nothing.
Here are Bodog’s odds:
82 Games 8/5
51-81 Games 4/1
1-50 Games 3/1
No 2011-2012 Regular Season 5/4
Interesting. However, if you are betting on how much of an NBA season there will be, you may have a problem.
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 8
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 8
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 14
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 45
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 21
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record