Sep 30, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Friday is a big day in the NBA labor talks — negotiations over the past weeks and years have led to a larger meeting in New York between nearly half the NBA owners and a number of NBA players.
There’s a reason for all the big names: Make progress Friday and through the weekend and maybe the full NBA season can be salvaged. If things fall apart games will be lost.
That’s why all the power players from both sides will be on hand.
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 0
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 10
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 13
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10