Sep 30, 2011, 11:24 AM EST
Friday is a big day in the NBA labor talks — negotiations over the past weeks and years have led to a larger meeting in New York between nearly half the NBA owners and a number of NBA players.
There’s a reason for all the big names: Make progress Friday and through the weekend and maybe the full NBA season can be salvaged. If things fall apart games will be lost.
That’s why all the power players from both sides will be on hand.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 26
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 39
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28