Sep 30, 2011, 11:24 AM EST
Friday is a big day in the NBA labor talks — negotiations over the past weeks and years have led to a larger meeting in New York between nearly half the NBA owners and a number of NBA players.
There’s a reason for all the big names: Make progress Friday and through the weekend and maybe the full NBA season can be salvaged. If things fall apart games will be lost.
That’s why all the power players from both sides will be on hand.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 5
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 8
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 24
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13