Sep 30, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Say “Penny” Hardaway and too many people now think of ‘lil Penny, the wise cracking puppet Penny. Nike marketing sticks with you like that.
But lest we forget that Anfernee Hardaway could ball, we bring you his top 10 plays from the 1994-96 season. This is just a series of highlights that don’t show off what a pretty floater in the lane, how he was a guard that understood how to use his size to get off shots.
Injuries robbed him of some great years, which is sad. Enjoy, and remember Hardaway was more than the guy with the puppet.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12