Sep 29, 2011, 9:25 AM EST
Kobe Bryant is one of the world’s elite athletes. An icon. The biggest name in basketball world wide right now.
He’s not the guy you want taking your soccer penalty kicks.
Kobe loves the sport and came down to take some PKs after a Turkish soccer game (he’s in Europe on a Nike tour), and the guys at the Orange County Register found the video of feed of that. Kobe has some skills, but he’s no Messi.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13