Sep 29, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Derrick Rose is a Bull. So, Adidas made an ad where he’s a bull. Get it?
Actually, below is a well done ad by Adidas to promote Rose’s new adiZero Rose 2, which roll out next week at Foot Locker and Eastbay (exclusively). The ad was shot in a an actual bull ring in Madrid. You can almost see Ernest Hemingway in the crowd. The whole thing is a great effect.
Best part of the ad? The look on the picador’s face, very Jim Carey in “The Mask.”
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8