Sep 29, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Derrick Rose is a Bull. So, Adidas made an ad where he’s a bull. Get it?
Actually, below is a well done ad by Adidas to promote Rose’s new adiZero Rose 2, which roll out next week at Foot Locker and Eastbay (exclusively). The ad was shot in a an actual bull ring in Madrid. You can almost see Ernest Hemingway in the crowd. The whole thing is a great effect.
Best part of the ad? The look on the picador’s face, very Jim Carey in “The Mask.”
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9