Sep 29, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Derrick Rose is a Bull. So, Adidas made an ad where he’s a bull. Get it?
Actually, below is a well done ad by Adidas to promote Rose’s new adiZero Rose 2, which roll out next week at Foot Locker and Eastbay (exclusively). The ad was shot in a an actual bull ring in Madrid. You can almost see Ernest Hemingway in the crowd. The whole thing is a great effect.
Best part of the ad? The look on the picador’s face, very Jim Carey in “The Mask.”
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 74
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32