Sep 29, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Derrick Rose is a Bull. So, Adidas made an ad where he’s a bull. Get it?
Actually, below is a well done ad by Adidas to promote Rose’s new adiZero Rose 2, which roll out next week at Foot Locker and Eastbay (exclusively). The ad was shot in a an actual bull ring in Madrid. You can almost see Ernest Hemingway in the crowd. The whole thing is a great effect.
Best part of the ad? The look on the picador’s face, very Jim Carey in “The Mask.”
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 9
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4