Sep 29, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
Derrick Rose is a Bull. So, Adidas made an ad where he’s a bull. Get it?
Actually, below is a well done ad by Adidas to promote Rose’s new adiZero Rose 2, which roll out next week at Foot Locker and Eastbay (exclusively). The ad was shot in a an actual bull ring in Madrid. You can almost see Ernest Hemingway in the crowd. The whole thing is a great effect.
Best part of the ad? The look on the picador’s face, very Jim Carey in “The Mask.”
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 0
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 17
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13