Sep 29, 2011, 8:42 AM EST
Delonte West has a job. One a lot more like yours than his last one as point guard for the Celtics.
Throughout the lockout West has tweeted about getting a job — at Home Depot was the big one, but there have been other efforts.
Then Wednesday came these tweets:
Applied at Regency Furniture, need a 2nd job to stay afloat during the lockout. (This tweet included a photo of the application.)
I am now an official employee of Regency Furniture.. Check me out on my first day (attached was a photo of West driving his car)
West applied for full-time work in a “stock” position with Regency, which is a furniture chain with seven stores Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C., according to the company Web site.
On his application, West admitted he has been convicted of a crime, when asked to explain it he simply wrote “misunderstanding.”
Forget what David Stern is saying, this is the real pressure to get the lockout solved this weekend.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)