Sep 28, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s Sports Talk Wednesday on Versus and gives a quality breakdown of where we stand heading into this weekend’s NBA labor negotiations.
I’m with Woj on this — I think there will be games. The full season will not be lost. I think David Stern’s threats are a negotiating tactic, not where we will end up.
But be careful about getting your hopes up for the two sides to come together this weekend. If the owners continue to demand more than 50 percent of Basketball Related Income and player salary rollbacks, the players are not going to cave. Not yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 3
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7