Sep 28, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s Sports Talk Wednesday on Versus and gives a quality breakdown of where we stand heading into this weekend’s NBA labor negotiations.
I’m with Woj on this — I think there will be games. The full season will not be lost. I think David Stern’s threats are a negotiating tactic, not where we will end up.
But be careful about getting your hopes up for the two sides to come together this weekend. If the owners continue to demand more than 50 percent of Basketball Related Income and player salary rollbacks, the players are not going to cave. Not yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10