Sep 28, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s Sports Talk Wednesday on Versus and gives a quality breakdown of where we stand heading into this weekend’s NBA labor negotiations.
I’m with Woj on this — I think there will be games. The full season will not be lost. I think David Stern’s threats are a negotiating tactic, not where we will end up.
But be careful about getting your hopes up for the two sides to come together this weekend. If the owners continue to demand more than 50 percent of Basketball Related Income and player salary rollbacks, the players are not going to cave. Not yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61