Sep 28, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s Sports Talk Wednesday on Versus and gives a quality breakdown of where we stand heading into this weekend’s NBA labor negotiations.
I’m with Woj on this — I think there will be games. The full season will not be lost. I think David Stern’s threats are a negotiating tactic, not where we will end up.
But be careful about getting your hopes up for the two sides to come together this weekend. If the owners continue to demand more than 50 percent of Basketball Related Income and player salary rollbacks, the players are not going to cave. Not yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 53
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65