Sep 28, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
You should be watching this show every Thursday night anyway (right here on NBC!), but now we’re giving you an even better reason — Roy Hibbert’s debut. Yes, the Pacers Roy Hibbert. What, you know another one? He will have a part in this week’s episode.
Parks and Recreation’s premise is based around the parks and recreation department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana. Having current of former Pacer player as a basketball consultant fits with the show story arc well — they have used Detlef Schrempf in the past.
Hibbert should be an awesome fit. We’d be watching even Hibbert were not on the show, but now it gives you another reason to jump in. Watch because the show is funny. Watch because we don’t want show runner Michael Schur to have to go back to sports blogging.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36