Sep 28, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
You should be watching this show every Thursday night anyway (right here on NBC!), but now we’re giving you an even better reason — Roy Hibbert’s debut. Yes, the Pacers Roy Hibbert. What, you know another one? He will have a part in this week’s episode.
Parks and Recreation’s premise is based around the parks and recreation department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana. Having current of former Pacer player as a basketball consultant fits with the show story arc well — they have used Detlef Schrempf in the past.
Hibbert should be an awesome fit. We’d be watching even Hibbert were not on the show, but now it gives you another reason to jump in. Watch because the show is funny. Watch because we don’t want show runner Michael Schur to have to go back to sports blogging.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 41
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 12
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5