Sep 28, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
You should be watching this show every Thursday night anyway (right here on NBC!), but now we’re giving you an even better reason — Roy Hibbert’s debut. Yes, the Pacers Roy Hibbert. What, you know another one? He will have a part in this week’s episode.
Parks and Recreation’s premise is based around the parks and recreation department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana. Having current of former Pacer player as a basketball consultant fits with the show story arc well — they have used Detlef Schrempf in the past.
Hibbert should be an awesome fit. We’d be watching even Hibbert were not on the show, but now it gives you another reason to jump in. Watch because the show is funny. Watch because we don’t want show runner Michael Schur to have to go back to sports blogging.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall (VIDEO) 2
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27