Sep 28, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
You should be watching this show every Thursday night anyway (right here on NBC!), but now we’re giving you an even better reason — Roy Hibbert’s debut. Yes, the Pacers Roy Hibbert. What, you know another one? He will have a part in this week’s episode.
Parks and Recreation’s premise is based around the parks and recreation department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana. Having current of former Pacer player as a basketball consultant fits with the show story arc well — they have used Detlef Schrempf in the past.
Hibbert should be an awesome fit. We’d be watching even Hibbert were not on the show, but now it gives you another reason to jump in. Watch because the show is funny. Watch because we don’t want show runner Michael Schur to have to go back to sports blogging.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20