Sep 28, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
While we’re pimping NBA players on NBC television shows, we need to remind you:
Insert your own “nice to see an NBA player with police and not in handcuffs” jokes here.
Bosh and ‘Melo are making cameos as themselves, both at the start of the program and at the climax. The theme of the show is a prominent youth basketball coach suspected of sexual misconduct with his charges.
One of your life goals has been to see Richard Belzer and Carmelo Anthony in the same place, admit it. Watch this show and you can check that off the list.
Now, to really get you in the mood for the show, listen to the Law & Order “doing doing” sound.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29