Sep 28, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
While we’re pimping NBA players on NBC television shows, we need to remind you:
Insert your own “nice to see an NBA player with police and not in handcuffs” jokes here.
Bosh and ‘Melo are making cameos as themselves, both at the start of the program and at the climax. The theme of the show is a prominent youth basketball coach suspected of sexual misconduct with his charges.
One of your life goals has been to see Richard Belzer and Carmelo Anthony in the same place, admit it. Watch this show and you can check that off the list.
Now, to really get you in the mood for the show, listen to the Law & Order “doing doing” sound.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9