Sep 28, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
While we’re pimping NBA players on NBC television shows, we need to remind you:
Insert your own “nice to see an NBA player with police and not in handcuffs” jokes here.
Bosh and ‘Melo are making cameos as themselves, both at the start of the program and at the climax. The theme of the show is a prominent youth basketball coach suspected of sexual misconduct with his charges.
One of your life goals has been to see Richard Belzer and Carmelo Anthony in the same place, admit it. Watch this show and you can check that off the list.
Now, to really get you in the mood for the show, listen to the Law & Order “doing doing” sound.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6