Sep 27, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
Sure, “The Simpsons” jumped the shark long before the movie came out, but it remains some of the better comedy writing on television. You can count on a couple really good laughs an episode.
If you’re a Kobe Bryant hater then I know one of them from the season opener last week.
We give you a list of classic villans with Kobe mixed in, and him getting knocked out. Consider it an early Christmas present. Via The Basketball Jones.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12