Sep 27, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
Sure, “The Simpsons” jumped the shark long before the movie came out, but it remains some of the better comedy writing on television. You can count on a couple really good laughs an episode.
If you’re a Kobe Bryant hater then I know one of them from the season opener last week.
We give you a list of classic villans with Kobe mixed in, and him getting knocked out. Consider it an early Christmas present. Via The Basketball Jones.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14