Sep 27, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
Sure, “The Simpsons” jumped the shark long before the movie came out, but it remains some of the better comedy writing on television. You can count on a couple really good laughs an episode.
If you’re a Kobe Bryant hater then I know one of them from the season opener last week.
We give you a list of classic villans with Kobe mixed in, and him getting knocked out. Consider it an early Christmas present. Via The Basketball Jones.
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 4
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20