Sep 27, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
Sure, “The Simpsons” jumped the shark long before the movie came out, but it remains some of the better comedy writing on television. You can count on a couple really good laughs an episode.
If you’re a Kobe Bryant hater then I know one of them from the season opener last week.
We give you a list of classic villans with Kobe mixed in, and him getting knocked out. Consider it an early Christmas present. Via The Basketball Jones.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 60
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59