Sep 27, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
Sure, “The Simpsons” jumped the shark long before the movie came out, but it remains some of the better comedy writing on television. You can count on a couple really good laughs an episode.
If you’re a Kobe Bryant hater then I know one of them from the season opener last week.
We give you a list of classic villans with Kobe mixed in, and him getting knocked out. Consider it an early Christmas present. Via The Basketball Jones.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 4
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11