Sep 26, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
A limited edition smart car?
That’s the black mamba car and you can’t get it here, according to the Orange County Register.
Bryant’s signature Smart car, the limited-edition “Black Mamba” Fortwo (only 500 were manufactured) recently was released in China. The car features a fully blacked out exterior and interior Brabus wheels. Topping it off is Bryant’s signature “Kobe Edition” written on the hood.
The cost? A mere $19,412. Make that special someone happy and get one before they are gone.
If you’re not familiar with the Fortwo, it’s a small, rear-engine two-seat car. You might say “not very Mamba like” but this is the car he drove in a commercial from China. You can get a variation of it here in America, but not a blacked out sweet “black mamba” version. Which is too bad, it’s not that much more expensive than his shoes.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 6
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25