Sep 26, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
A limited edition smart car?
That’s the black mamba car and you can’t get it here, according to the Orange County Register.
Bryant’s signature Smart car, the limited-edition “Black Mamba” Fortwo (only 500 were manufactured) recently was released in China. The car features a fully blacked out exterior and interior Brabus wheels. Topping it off is Bryant’s signature “Kobe Edition” written on the hood.
The cost? A mere $19,412. Make that special someone happy and get one before they are gone.
If you’re not familiar with the Fortwo, it’s a small, rear-engine two-seat car. You might say “not very Mamba like” but this is the car he drove in a commercial from China. You can get a variation of it here in America, but not a blacked out sweet “black mamba” version. Which is too bad, it’s not that much more expensive than his shoes.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 6
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 13
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 33
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 21
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 15
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 21
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23