Sep 26, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
A limited edition smart car?
That’s the black mamba car and you can’t get it here, according to the Orange County Register.
Bryant’s signature Smart car, the limited-edition “Black Mamba” Fortwo (only 500 were manufactured) recently was released in China. The car features a fully blacked out exterior and interior Brabus wheels. Topping it off is Bryant’s signature “Kobe Edition” written on the hood.
The cost? A mere $19,412. Make that special someone happy and get one before they are gone.
If you’re not familiar with the Fortwo, it’s a small, rear-engine two-seat car. You might say “not very Mamba like” but this is the car he drove in a commercial from China. You can get a variation of it here in America, but not a blacked out sweet “black mamba” version. Which is too bad, it’s not that much more expensive than his shoes.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 7
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 6