Sep 26, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
A limited edition smart car?
That’s the black mamba car and you can’t get it here, according to the Orange County Register.
Bryant’s signature Smart car, the limited-edition “Black Mamba” Fortwo (only 500 were manufactured) recently was released in China. The car features a fully blacked out exterior and interior Brabus wheels. Topping it off is Bryant’s signature “Kobe Edition” written on the hood.
The cost? A mere $19,412. Make that special someone happy and get one before they are gone.
If you’re not familiar with the Fortwo, it’s a small, rear-engine two-seat car. You might say “not very Mamba like” but this is the car he drove in a commercial from China. You can get a variation of it here in America, but not a blacked out sweet “black mamba” version. Which is too bad, it’s not that much more expensive than his shoes.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 0
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 9
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 9
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18