Sep 26, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
I could tell you that Team Philadelphia beat the Goodman League team Sunday. That would be Goodman League team with LeBron James, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony. Philly got out to a fast start and a big lead, and no amount of stars could chase them down.
I could tell you that, but do you really care who won an exhibition game?
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 2
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 8
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18