Sep 26, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
They got former “Sliders” star Jerry O’Connell (what, he did other stuff?) to jump in on a story where the pitch had to go something like “it’s ‘lil Penny meets Chucky.” Whatever, it works. It’s funny, and the best part are the tiny little weapons.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for finding this.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19