Sep 26, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
They got former “Sliders” star Jerry O’Connell (what, he did other stuff?) to jump in on a story where the pitch had to go something like “it’s ‘lil Penny meets Chucky.” Whatever, it works. It’s funny, and the best part are the tiny little weapons.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for finding this.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 6
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14