Sep 26, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
They got former “Sliders” star Jerry O’Connell (what, he did other stuff?) to jump in on a story where the pitch had to go something like “it’s ‘lil Penny meets Chucky.” Whatever, it works. It’s funny, and the best part are the tiny little weapons.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for finding this.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 37
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 46
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11