Sep 26, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
They got former “Sliders” star Jerry O’Connell (what, he did other stuff?) to jump in on a story where the pitch had to go something like “it’s ‘lil Penny meets Chucky.” Whatever, it works. It’s funny, and the best part are the tiny little weapons.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for finding this.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14