Sep 24, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Jimmer Fredette has yet to play in the NBA, but that doesn’t mean he can’t hold exhibition games just like the league’s biggest stars have all summer.
In this one, appropriately if not modestly-named Jimmer’s All-Stars, Fredette put on a show for fans at Brigham Young University, putting up 27 points. Some of which, of course, came in very Jimmer-like fashion.
The long pull-up three in transition at the 50-second mark is virtually impossible to guard against, so that’s one thing Jimmer has going for him once he starts playing at the professional level. There will be questions about his individual and team defensive skills until he proves he can at least be serviceable in those areas, but offensively, he appears to have such a knack for scoring the basketball that he should at least be somewhat of a problem for opposing defenses on that end of the court.
[via Sactown Royalty]
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9