Sep 24, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Jimmer Fredette has yet to play in the NBA, but that doesn’t mean he can’t hold exhibition games just like the league’s biggest stars have all summer.
In this one, appropriately if not modestly-named Jimmer’s All-Stars, Fredette put on a show for fans at Brigham Young University, putting up 27 points. Some of which, of course, came in very Jimmer-like fashion.
The long pull-up three in transition at the 50-second mark is virtually impossible to guard against, so that’s one thing Jimmer has going for him once he starts playing at the professional level. There will be questions about his individual and team defensive skills until he proves he can at least be serviceable in those areas, but offensively, he appears to have such a knack for scoring the basketball that he should at least be somewhat of a problem for opposing defenses on that end of the court.
[via Sactown Royalty]
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 7
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 8
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 39
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73