Sep 24, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Jimmer Fredette has yet to play in the NBA, but that doesn’t mean he can’t hold exhibition games just like the league’s biggest stars have all summer.
In this one, appropriately if not modestly-named Jimmer’s All-Stars, Fredette put on a show for fans at Brigham Young University, putting up 27 points. Some of which, of course, came in very Jimmer-like fashion.
The long pull-up three in transition at the 50-second mark is virtually impossible to guard against, so that’s one thing Jimmer has going for him once he starts playing at the professional level. There will be questions about his individual and team defensive skills until he proves he can at least be serviceable in those areas, but offensively, he appears to have such a knack for scoring the basketball that he should at least be somewhat of a problem for opposing defenses on that end of the court.
[via Sactown Royalty]
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 14
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8