Sep 24, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Jimmer Fredette has yet to play in the NBA, but that doesn’t mean he can’t hold exhibition games just like the league’s biggest stars have all summer.
In this one, appropriately if not modestly-named Jimmer’s All-Stars, Fredette put on a show for fans at Brigham Young University, putting up 27 points. Some of which, of course, came in very Jimmer-like fashion.
The long pull-up three in transition at the 50-second mark is virtually impossible to guard against, so that’s one thing Jimmer has going for him once he starts playing at the professional level. There will be questions about his individual and team defensive skills until he proves he can at least be serviceable in those areas, but offensively, he appears to have such a knack for scoring the basketball that he should at least be somewhat of a problem for opposing defenses on that end of the court.
[via Sactown Royalty]
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4