Sep 23, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
The latest installment of Kevin Durant’s 35th Hour is out.
It’s a video look inside the life of KD (put together by his marketing team, so don’t expect any dirt) and you can watch him work out, shop and bowl. Durant really needs a “Bowling Never Stops” shirt to wear around.
The best part is the behind the scenes stuff from the legendary Goodman League vs. Melo League showdown (starts about the 7 minute mark), where Durant and LeBron James went head to head. Check it out.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18