Sep 23, 2011, 4:03 PM EST
Austin Daye, who spent the last couple weeks working on his game at the Impact Series out in Las Vegas, is now apparently going to work on his game in Russia.
He has reportedly inked a deal with BC Khimki, a Moscow based team in the Russian league, according to Obrad Fimic (who is a journalist in Moscow, so we’ll trust him on this).
Daye has developed into a solid big man and one of the young bucks the Pistons would prefer to keep around through the coming rebuilding. His Russian deal has to have an opt-out to return to the NBA if the lockout ends.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 6
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 3
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 17
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 46
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45