Sep 23, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how UConn star Kemba Walker feels about the lockout. Except, Walker has no choice but to take more of it. He’s not part of the NBA union (he was drafted by the Bobcats but no rookies could sign a deal) and he has yet to draw any kind of paycheck.
“Angry,” Walker said. “I’m angry because I can’t do anything. I can’t talk to my team, I can’t talk to my coaching staff and start learning things from them, I can’t get involved with the team at all. It pretty much [stinks].
“I would like to get acclimated to the NBA game. I know there’s a big difference from college to the NBA, so not getting a chance to learn, it’s pretty hard.”
Kemba, we’re all pretty angry about the lockout. And none of us can do squat about it. We’re with you.
In fact, the whole “mad as hell” rant sums up our feelings pretty well right now.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 4
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 35
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 32
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25