Sep 23, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how UConn star Kemba Walker feels about the lockout. Except, Walker has no choice but to take more of it. He’s not part of the NBA union (he was drafted by the Bobcats but no rookies could sign a deal) and he has yet to draw any kind of paycheck.
“Angry,” Walker said. “I’m angry because I can’t do anything. I can’t talk to my team, I can’t talk to my coaching staff and start learning things from them, I can’t get involved with the team at all. It pretty much [stinks].
“I would like to get acclimated to the NBA game. I know there’s a big difference from college to the NBA, so not getting a chance to learn, it’s pretty hard.”
Kemba, we’re all pretty angry about the lockout. And none of us can do squat about it. We’re with you.
In fact, the whole “mad as hell” rant sums up our feelings pretty well right now.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 6
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18