Sep 23, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how UConn star Kemba Walker feels about the lockout. Except, Walker has no choice but to take more of it. He’s not part of the NBA union (he was drafted by the Bobcats but no rookies could sign a deal) and he has yet to draw any kind of paycheck.
“Angry,” Walker said. “I’m angry because I can’t do anything. I can’t talk to my team, I can’t talk to my coaching staff and start learning things from them, I can’t get involved with the team at all. It pretty much [stinks].
“I would like to get acclimated to the NBA game. I know there’s a big difference from college to the NBA, so not getting a chance to learn, it’s pretty hard.”
Kemba, we’re all pretty angry about the lockout. And none of us can do squat about it. We’re with you.
In fact, the whole “mad as hell” rant sums up our feelings pretty well right now.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70