Sep 23, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how UConn star Kemba Walker feels about the lockout. Except, Walker has no choice but to take more of it. He’s not part of the NBA union (he was drafted by the Bobcats but no rookies could sign a deal) and he has yet to draw any kind of paycheck.
“Angry,” Walker said. “I’m angry because I can’t do anything. I can’t talk to my team, I can’t talk to my coaching staff and start learning things from them, I can’t get involved with the team at all. It pretty much [stinks].
“I would like to get acclimated to the NBA game. I know there’s a big difference from college to the NBA, so not getting a chance to learn, it’s pretty hard.”
Kemba, we’re all pretty angry about the lockout. And none of us can do squat about it. We’re with you.
In fact, the whole “mad as hell” rant sums up our feelings pretty well right now.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 51
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18