Sep 23, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how UConn star Kemba Walker feels about the lockout. Except, Walker has no choice but to take more of it. He’s not part of the NBA union (he was drafted by the Bobcats but no rookies could sign a deal) and he has yet to draw any kind of paycheck.
“Angry,” Walker said. “I’m angry because I can’t do anything. I can’t talk to my team, I can’t talk to my coaching staff and start learning things from them, I can’t get involved with the team at all. It pretty much [stinks].
“I would like to get acclimated to the NBA game. I know there’s a big difference from college to the NBA, so not getting a chance to learn, it’s pretty hard.”
Kemba, we’re all pretty angry about the lockout. And none of us can do squat about it. We’re with you.
In fact, the whole “mad as hell” rant sums up our feelings pretty well right now.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 6
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 36
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 6