Sep 23, 2011, 3:12 PM EST
That pretty much sums up how UConn star Kemba Walker feels about the lockout. Except, Walker has no choice but to take more of it. He’s not part of the NBA union (he was drafted by the Bobcats but no rookies could sign a deal) and he has yet to draw any kind of paycheck.
“Angry,” Walker said. “I’m angry because I can’t do anything. I can’t talk to my team, I can’t talk to my coaching staff and start learning things from them, I can’t get involved with the team at all. It pretty much [stinks].
“I would like to get acclimated to the NBA game. I know there’s a big difference from college to the NBA, so not getting a chance to learn, it’s pretty hard.”
Kemba, we’re all pretty angry about the lockout. And none of us can do squat about it. We’re with you.
In fact, the whole “mad as hell” rant sums up our feelings pretty well right now.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 4
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 6
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 21
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 39
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5