Sep 23, 2011, 9:59 PM EST
Has there ever been a more perfect pairing in NBA history than John Stockton and Karl Malone?
Two very different styles of game, but two guys with great basketball IQs who knew how to play off one another. Guys that were the heart of a franchise, guys that got a city not every player loves to be in. Plus, Karl Malone started the trend of NBA players speaking about themselves in the third person, not sure we can ever thank him enough for that.
To start off your Friday night, enjoy a top 10 plays of the duo, as put together by NBA TV.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 0
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4