Sep 22, 2011, 8:27 PM EDT
If James Worthy were on just about any other team in NBA history, he would be looked back on as one of the, if not the, greatest player in the franchise’s history.
But he ended up on the Showtime Lakers, where he was sometimes option No. 3. But watch these highlights and remember how special he was — there may never have been a quicker spin move out of the post. He was one of the best transition finishers you’ll ever see (and that was a good team to be a transition finisher on). He had an amazing career.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 20
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8