Sep 22, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
Here is all we know: Bismack Biyombo has amazing athleticism and he is raw like sushi. That always leads guys to be draft night favorites of fans, guys that those same fans will not be so fond of in three years.
Oh, and we know he has buyout issues with Fuenlabrada, the Spanish team where he spent last season and is under contract for the next two season as well. Fuenlabrada wants its full $1.4 million buyout (the Bobcats can only pay $500,000 of it).
“I can guarantee a lot of people. There’s a lot of things going on with that and we’re working on that and hopefully before the season start we can get it done. I’m pretty sure [this] season I’m going to be there and I’m in my team jersey playing for Charlotte and be in the league. For sure I’ll be in the league. A lot of people heard different stuff, but I guarantee people I will be in the league. We’re working on the contract and everything and it’ll be OK. There is no worries about it.”
Yea. Nothing to worry about there at all. How hard is it to round up $900,000? For a guy who has a lot of developing to do the lack of a full training camp and the summer instruction hurts. He has been training with Hasheem Thabeet, so that should help. But Charlotte expects to have him there for what camp there is, and he said he would be there. So don’ worry.
- Spurs/Grizzlies preview: Game 2 will be closer, but will that be enough for Memphis? 0
- Report: Dwight Howard told Lakers GM he was frustrated with D’Antoni 23
- Durant, Thunder players tweet out support for Oklahoma City 6
- Brothers allege entourage of Damian Lillard beat them for taking his picture 18
- Amar’e Stoudemire still thinks Knicks’ front court trio can work 17
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (119)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (74)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay