Sep 22, 2011, 8:40 AM EST
Here is all we know: Bismack Biyombo has amazing athleticism and he is raw like sushi. That always leads guys to be draft night favorites of fans, guys that those same fans will not be so fond of in three years.
Oh, and we know he has buyout issues with Fuenlabrada, the Spanish team where he spent last season and is under contract for the next two season as well. Fuenlabrada wants its full $1.4 million buyout (the Bobcats can only pay $500,000 of it).
“I can guarantee a lot of people. There’s a lot of things going on with that and we’re working on that and hopefully before the season start we can get it done. I’m pretty sure [this] season I’m going to be there and I’m in my team jersey playing for Charlotte and be in the league. For sure I’ll be in the league. A lot of people heard different stuff, but I guarantee people I will be in the league. We’re working on the contract and everything and it’ll be OK. There is no worries about it.”
Yea. Nothing to worry about there at all. How hard is it to round up $900,000? For a guy who has a lot of developing to do the lack of a full training camp and the summer instruction hurts. He has been training with Hasheem Thabeet, so that should help. But Charlotte expects to have him there for what camp there is, and he said he would be there. So don’ worry.
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 3
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 20
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7