Sep 22, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
Here is all we know: Bismack Biyombo has amazing athleticism and he is raw like sushi. That always leads guys to be draft night favorites of fans, guys that those same fans will not be so fond of in three years.
Oh, and we know he has buyout issues with Fuenlabrada, the Spanish team where he spent last season and is under contract for the next two season as well. Fuenlabrada wants its full $1.4 million buyout (the Bobcats can only pay $500,000 of it).
“I can guarantee a lot of people. There’s a lot of things going on with that and we’re working on that and hopefully before the season start we can get it done. I’m pretty sure [this] season I’m going to be there and I’m in my team jersey playing for Charlotte and be in the league. For sure I’ll be in the league. A lot of people heard different stuff, but I guarantee people I will be in the league. We’re working on the contract and everything and it’ll be OK. There is no worries about it.”
Yea. Nothing to worry about there at all. How hard is it to round up $900,000? For a guy who has a lot of developing to do the lack of a full training camp and the summer instruction hurts. He has been training with Hasheem Thabeet, so that should help. But Charlotte expects to have him there for what camp there is, and he said he would be there. So don’ worry.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3