Sep 21, 2011, 4:59 PM EDT
In case you ever ran into him out on the golf course and said “is that really Michael Jordan?” go check his golf bag in the back of the cart. (Although really, do you need to do that to confirm it is the most recognizable athlete on the planet? What’s wrong with you?)
The bag is a reminder that he is in fact, MJ — embroidery of each of his six Bulls championship rings as well as a silhouette of Air Jordan and a big Nike swoosh across the top. Check out the photo below (via TerezOwens). Yea, that’s MJ.
So this shows Jordan has a healthy ego… you needed the golf bag to confirm this? Really?
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3