Sep 21, 2011, 4:59 PM EDT
In case you ever ran into him out on the golf course and said “is that really Michael Jordan?” go check his golf bag in the back of the cart. (Although really, do you need to do that to confirm it is the most recognizable athlete on the planet? What’s wrong with you?)
The bag is a reminder that he is in fact, MJ — embroidery of each of his six Bulls championship rings as well as a silhouette of Air Jordan and a big Nike swoosh across the top. Check out the photo below (via TerezOwens). Yea, that’s MJ.
So this shows Jordan has a healthy ego… you needed the golf bag to confirm this? Really?
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 20
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29