Sep 21, 2011, 4:59 PM EST
In case you ever ran into him out on the golf course and said “is that really Michael Jordan?” go check his golf bag in the back of the cart. (Although really, do you need to do that to confirm it is the most recognizable athlete on the planet? What’s wrong with you?)
The bag is a reminder that he is in fact, MJ — embroidery of each of his six Bulls championship rings as well as a silhouette of Air Jordan and a big Nike swoosh across the top. Check out the photo below (via TerezOwens). Yea, that’s MJ.
So this shows Jordan has a healthy ego… you needed the golf bag to confirm this? Really?
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 16
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11