Sep 21, 2011, 4:59 PM EDT
In case you ever ran into him out on the golf course and said “is that really Michael Jordan?” go check his golf bag in the back of the cart. (Although really, do you need to do that to confirm it is the most recognizable athlete on the planet? What’s wrong with you?)
The bag is a reminder that he is in fact, MJ — embroidery of each of his six Bulls championship rings as well as a silhouette of Air Jordan and a big Nike swoosh across the top. Check out the photo below (via TerezOwens). Yea, that’s MJ.
So this shows Jordan has a healthy ego… you needed the golf bag to confirm this? Really?
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4