Sep 21, 2011, 4:59 PM EDT
In case you ever ran into him out on the golf course and said “is that really Michael Jordan?” go check his golf bag in the back of the cart. (Although really, do you need to do that to confirm it is the most recognizable athlete on the planet? What’s wrong with you?)
The bag is a reminder that he is in fact, MJ — embroidery of each of his six Bulls championship rings as well as a silhouette of Air Jordan and a big Nike swoosh across the top. Check out the photo below (via TerezOwens). Yea, that’s MJ.
So this shows Jordan has a healthy ego… you needed the golf bag to confirm this? Really?
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 9
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4