Sep 21, 2011, 8:32 PM EST
Ty Lawson is one of five Nuggets players heading overseas to play while the lockout drags on — three of which may not be coming back if there is a season. But that’s another issue.
One of the perks of playing in Europe is… well, the perks. The team provides housing, a car, covers the taxes on your salary. All sweet.
Lawson is playing in Lithuania and so he gets a car from the team — check it out. The ride may be a bit small, but that’s kind of how things roll in Europe (especially on streets that have been around for a couple hundred years before Henry Ford was born).
But it’s the slick ads, plus his name and his signature on the side that make it for me. From the twitter account of @BBallWorldLTU.
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 0
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5