Sep 21, 2011, 8:32 PM EDT
Ty Lawson is one of five Nuggets players heading overseas to play while the lockout drags on — three of which may not be coming back if there is a season. But that’s another issue.
One of the perks of playing in Europe is… well, the perks. The team provides housing, a car, covers the taxes on your salary. All sweet.
Lawson is playing in Lithuania and so he gets a car from the team — check it out. The ride may be a bit small, but that’s kind of how things roll in Europe (especially on streets that have been around for a couple hundred years before Henry Ford was born).
But it’s the slick ads, plus his name and his signature on the side that make it for me. From the twitter account of @BBallWorldLTU.
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 0
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 7
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71