Sep 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
If David Stern and Billy Hunter are able to figure out their differences this week, end the lockout so that training camps and the season start on time in a couple weeks, Metta World Peace (the baller formerly known as Ron Artest) may be available.
Below you can catch Artest’s first attempt at the Cha Cha on Dancing With The Stars. I’ll let you judge the quality of it for yourself, but let’s say the judges did not love it (he had the lowest score of any contestant). Then again, voters at home get a say on this and there are a lot of Lakers fans out there… but then again after this performance would the Laker Girls even vote for him?
I love that World Peace is willing to put himself out there and try something so outside his comfort zone. Something like going on Dancing With The Stars. He should get bonus points for that. But that doesn’t mean he’s sticking around long. And know that Lamar Odom is going to rip him in the locker room next season.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8