Sep 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
If David Stern and Billy Hunter are able to figure out their differences this week, end the lockout so that training camps and the season start on time in a couple weeks, Metta World Peace (the baller formerly known as Ron Artest) may be available.
Below you can catch Artest’s first attempt at the Cha Cha on Dancing With The Stars. I’ll let you judge the quality of it for yourself, but let’s say the judges did not love it (he had the lowest score of any contestant). Then again, voters at home get a say on this and there are a lot of Lakers fans out there… but then again after this performance would the Laker Girls even vote for him?
I love that World Peace is willing to put himself out there and try something so outside his comfort zone. Something like going on Dancing With The Stars. He should get bonus points for that. But that doesn’t mean he’s sticking around long. And know that Lamar Odom is going to rip him in the locker room next season.
- Kendrick Perkins tells Joakim Noah to “get your a– up out’ of Thunder locker room 0
- The Extra Pass: Chicago’s never-ending story, plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- No stars, no problem: Spurs reserves too much for Warriors in 104-102 win 3
- Kobe injury a reality check for Lakers, doesn’t really change plan 12
- Spurs will rest Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili in nationally televised game, Tony Parker also out 26
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (58)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (45)