Sep 19, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
Charles Barkley is no Frank Sinatra. Primarily because Sinatra sang in tune.
But below is video of Barkley doing the Sinatra standard “My Way” (via Deadspin) and what he lacks in singing skill he makes up for in style. It’s a pretty good rendition. Save for the whole in tune thing.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9