Sep 19, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
Charles Barkley is no Frank Sinatra. Primarily because Sinatra sang in tune.
But below is video of Barkley doing the Sinatra standard “My Way” (via Deadspin) and what he lacks in singing skill he makes up for in style. It’s a pretty good rendition. Save for the whole in tune thing.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 42
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 88
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 60
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59