Sep 19, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
Charles Barkley is no Frank Sinatra. Primarily because Sinatra sang in tune.
But below is video of Barkley doing the Sinatra standard “My Way” (via Deadspin) and what he lacks in singing skill he makes up for in style. It’s a pretty good rendition. Save for the whole in tune thing.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29