Sep 19, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Amar’e Stoudemire is spending plenty of his lockout summer trying to build his fashion empire… well, empire may be too big a word, but he has a Web site and clearly a brand he is trying to branch out beyond just basketball.
So he is on this video with Rachel Roy, who is a clothing designer that Michele Obama and plenty of actresses wear, and is one of those people where your girlfriend/wife knows who she is but you have no idea. But Amar’e does.
Stoudemire and Roy talk ice cream, Paris and she raves about him in a way Knicks fans did last November.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1