Sep 19, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Amar’e Stoudemire is spending plenty of his lockout summer trying to build his fashion empire… well, empire may be too big a word, but he has a Web site and clearly a brand he is trying to branch out beyond just basketball.
So he is on this video with Rachel Roy, who is a clothing designer that Michele Obama and plenty of actresses wear, and is one of those people where your girlfriend/wife knows who she is but you have no idea. But Amar’e does.
Stoudemire and Roy talk ice cream, Paris and she raves about him in a way Knicks fans did last November.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8