Sep 19, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire is spending plenty of his lockout summer trying to build his fashion empire… well, empire may be too big a word, but he has a Web site and clearly a brand he is trying to branch out beyond just basketball.
So he is on this video with Rachel Roy, who is a clothing designer that Michele Obama and plenty of actresses wear, and is one of those people where your girlfriend/wife knows who she is but you have no idea. But Amar’e does.
Stoudemire and Roy talk ice cream, Paris and she raves about him in a way Knicks fans did last November.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 7
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 12