Sep 19, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Amar’e Stoudemire is spending plenty of his lockout summer trying to build his fashion empire… well, empire may be too big a word, but he has a Web site and clearly a brand he is trying to branch out beyond just basketball.
So he is on this video with Rachel Roy, who is a clothing designer that Michele Obama and plenty of actresses wear, and is one of those people where your girlfriend/wife knows who she is but you have no idea. But Amar’e does.
Stoudemire and Roy talk ice cream, Paris and she raves about him in a way Knicks fans did last November.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 10
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 2
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 22
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 15
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)