Sep 18, 2011, 8:36 PM EST
Steve Nash has to be in the conversation for funniest NBA player. Maybe not the funniest, I’d actually submit Tim Duncan, yes, Tim Duncan for that honor. (Seriously, have you seen the H-E-B commercials?) But Nash needs to be in the running. And if you don’t believe me, I’ve got a video with Nash facing off against U.S. Women’s Soccer goalie Hope Solo in EA Sports’ FIFA 12 to show you.
“I worked hard for that degree.”
I know how you feel, Nash.
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 5
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 22
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1