Sep 18, 2011, 8:36 PM EDT
Steve Nash has to be in the conversation for funniest NBA player. Maybe not the funniest, I’d actually submit Tim Duncan, yes, Tim Duncan for that honor. (Seriously, have you seen the H-E-B commercials?) But Nash needs to be in the running. And if you don’t believe me, I’ve got a video with Nash facing off against U.S. Women’s Soccer goalie Hope Solo in EA Sports’ FIFA 12 to show you.
“I worked hard for that degree.”
I know how you feel, Nash.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9