Sep 18, 2011, 8:36 PM EDT
Steve Nash has to be in the conversation for funniest NBA player. Maybe not the funniest, I’d actually submit Tim Duncan, yes, Tim Duncan for that honor. (Seriously, have you seen the H-E-B commercials?) But Nash needs to be in the running. And if you don’t believe me, I’ve got a video with Nash facing off against U.S. Women’s Soccer goalie Hope Solo in EA Sports’ FIFA 12 to show you.
“I worked hard for that degree.”
I know how you feel, Nash.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25