Sep 16, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
We bring you the second edition of State of Nate, the video that follows Nate Robinson around.
Like to a pro-am game where the Thunder guard plays four quarters, drops a lot of buckets (his missess somehow got edited out, I guess) and then bails as the game heads to overtime to watch his son play football. The best part of the video is Robinson’s reaction to his boy’s first play from scrimage. I only wish Big Baby was there for him to jump on. (Pete Carroll probably saw the play and offered Nate’s son a tryout.)
Block out some time, this if 15 minutes long. But it’s Friday, it’s not like you were going to be working anyway. It’s either watch Nate or senior citizens trying to figure out a Web cam. (Hat tip to I am a GM.)
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 0
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 38
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record