Sep 14, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
In what has largely been an entertaining pickup game at the Impact Compeititve Basketball Series in Las Vegas, just about nobody has been more entertaining than J.J. Hickson.
The guy plays above the rim. Kings fans drool thinking about him on the wings of the break with Tyreke Evans running the show and DeMarcus Cousins as the trailer. (Hopefully they get to see that sooner rather than later.)
Here’s an example of Hickson making a poster Tuesday night. Hat tip to SLAM for the video find.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 10
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 22
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 60
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31