Sep 14, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
There’s a new biography of miss “Paul Revere warned the British” herself Sarah Palin coming out soon, written by Joe McGinniss. Which I am not going to read. Not even for laughs.
But fortunately the people over at the National Enquirer did and reported back on it… of course nobody at PBT reads the National Enquirer either. But the fine people at Deadspin do, fortunately for us.
Because the biography said the woman championing family values had a one night stand with Glen Rice back in 1987. Here is the money graphs from the Enquirer:
In the book, which will be published on September 20th, McGinniss claims Sarah had a steamy interracial hookup with basketball stud Glen Rice less than a year before she eloped with her husband Todd.
Sarah hooked up with the NBA great, then a 6-foot-8 junior at the University of Michigan when he was playing in a college basketball tournament in Alaska in 1987, the book says. At the time, Sarah, just out of college, was working as a sports reporter for the Anchorage TV station KTUU.
A publishing source told The ENQUIRER that McGinniss claims Sarah had a “fetish” for black men at the time and he quotes a friend as saying Sarah had “hauled (Rice’s) ass down.”
Apparently Rice confirmed the story to the author, but this is the Enquirer quoting a bio out to paint a harsh picture of Palin, so use salt as desired. Also, we beg to differ with the for calling Rice an NBA great (sweet stroke, though).
All that said, she’s pretty attractive and probably was more so then… but still, eww. Just eww. That woman creeps me out.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 26
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 50
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28