Sep 14, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
There’s a new biography of miss “Paul Revere warned the British” herself Sarah Palin coming out soon, written by Joe McGinniss. Which I am not going to read. Not even for laughs.
But fortunately the people over at the National Enquirer did and reported back on it… of course nobody at PBT reads the National Enquirer either. But the fine people at Deadspin do, fortunately for us.
Because the biography said the woman championing family values had a one night stand with Glen Rice back in 1987. Here is the money graphs from the Enquirer:
In the book, which will be published on September 20th, McGinniss claims Sarah had a steamy interracial hookup with basketball stud Glen Rice less than a year before she eloped with her husband Todd.
Sarah hooked up with the NBA great, then a 6-foot-8 junior at the University of Michigan when he was playing in a college basketball tournament in Alaska in 1987, the book says. At the time, Sarah, just out of college, was working as a sports reporter for the Anchorage TV station KTUU.
A publishing source told The ENQUIRER that McGinniss claims Sarah had a “fetish” for black men at the time and he quotes a friend as saying Sarah had “hauled (Rice’s) ass down.”
Apparently Rice confirmed the story to the author, but this is the Enquirer quoting a bio out to paint a harsh picture of Palin, so use salt as desired. Also, we beg to differ with the for calling Rice an NBA great (sweet stroke, though).
All that said, she’s pretty attractive and probably was more so then… but still, eww. Just eww. That woman creeps me out.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 51
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3