Sep 13, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
Steve Nash has a public image to uphold, what as the floppy-haired Canadian that Phoenix and America loves. So we’re never going to see him pick his nose or fart on camera…
Or, maybe we will.
Below is the ad for a VitaminWater contest that you can’t enter (unless you’re one of our loyal Canadian readers, in which case hello to both of you). But the ad is fairly amusing and really, it delivers what we promise in the headline. That alone should increase his trade value once the lockout ends.
Hat tip to people can enter this contest at The Basketball Jones.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 23
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 38
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28