Sep 13, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
Steve Nash has a public image to uphold, what as the floppy-haired Canadian that Phoenix and America loves. So we’re never going to see him pick his nose or fart on camera…
Or, maybe we will.
Below is the ad for a VitaminWater contest that you can’t enter (unless you’re one of our loyal Canadian readers, in which case hello to both of you). But the ad is fairly amusing and really, it delivers what we promise in the headline. That alone should increase his trade value once the lockout ends.
Hat tip to people can enter this contest at The Basketball Jones.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15