Sep 13, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
Steve Nash has a public image to uphold, what as the floppy-haired Canadian that Phoenix and America loves. So we’re never going to see him pick his nose or fart on camera…
Or, maybe we will.
Below is the ad for a VitaminWater contest that you can’t enter (unless you’re one of our loyal Canadian readers, in which case hello to both of you). But the ad is fairly amusing and really, it delivers what we promise in the headline. That alone should increase his trade value once the lockout ends.
Hat tip to people can enter this contest at The Basketball Jones.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7