Sep 13, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
Steve Nash has a public image to uphold, what as the floppy-haired Canadian that Phoenix and America loves. So we’re never going to see him pick his nose or fart on camera…
Or, maybe we will.
Below is the ad for a VitaminWater contest that you can’t enter (unless you’re one of our loyal Canadian readers, in which case hello to both of you). But the ad is fairly amusing and really, it delivers what we promise in the headline. That alone should increase his trade value once the lockout ends.
Hat tip to people can enter this contest at The Basketball Jones.
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 18
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 7
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 6
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25