Sep 13, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
Steve Nash has a public image to uphold, what as the floppy-haired Canadian that Phoenix and America loves. So we’re never going to see him pick his nose or fart on camera…
Or, maybe we will.
Below is the ad for a VitaminWater contest that you can’t enter (unless you’re one of our loyal Canadian readers, in which case hello to both of you). But the ad is fairly amusing and really, it delivers what we promise in the headline. That alone should increase his trade value once the lockout ends.
Hat tip to people can enter this contest at The Basketball Jones.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4