Sep 13, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Last season in Utah, Gordon Hayward was taking twice as many shots from beyond 16 feet as he was at the rim. He doesn’t have the reputation as a guy who can just take you off the dribble and get to the rack.
But that is not true… so long as Hayward is playing against video gamers.
Below is the latest in the long line of “NBA guy becomes pro Starcraft II player” promotional videos out there. We bring you this one only because: 1) We don’t want to write another depressing lockout story, and that’s all that seems to be left; 2) We wanted to show Jazz fans what it looks like to see Hayward get to the rim.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 1
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 15
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6