Sep 13, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Last season in Utah, Gordon Hayward was taking twice as many shots from beyond 16 feet as he was at the rim. He doesn’t have the reputation as a guy who can just take you off the dribble and get to the rack.
But that is not true… so long as Hayward is playing against video gamers.
Below is the latest in the long line of “NBA guy becomes pro Starcraft II player” promotional videos out there. We bring you this one only because: 1) We don’t want to write another depressing lockout story, and that’s all that seems to be left; 2) We wanted to show Jazz fans what it looks like to see Hayward get to the rim.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 7
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42