Sep 13, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Last season in Utah, Gordon Hayward was taking twice as many shots from beyond 16 feet as he was at the rim. He doesn’t have the reputation as a guy who can just take you off the dribble and get to the rack.
But that is not true… so long as Hayward is playing against video gamers.
Below is the latest in the long line of “NBA guy becomes pro Starcraft II player” promotional videos out there. We bring you this one only because: 1) We don’t want to write another depressing lockout story, and that’s all that seems to be left; 2) We wanted to show Jazz fans what it looks like to see Hayward get to the rim.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 3
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 11
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)