Sep 13, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Last season in Utah, Gordon Hayward was taking twice as many shots from beyond 16 feet as he was at the rim. He doesn’t have the reputation as a guy who can just take you off the dribble and get to the rack.
But that is not true… so long as Hayward is playing against video gamers.
Below is the latest in the long line of “NBA guy becomes pro Starcraft II player” promotional videos out there. We bring you this one only because: 1) We don’t want to write another depressing lockout story, and that’s all that seems to be left; 2) We wanted to show Jazz fans what it looks like to see Hayward get to the rim.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29