Sep 13, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Last season in Utah, Gordon Hayward was taking twice as many shots from beyond 16 feet as he was at the rim. He doesn’t have the reputation as a guy who can just take you off the dribble and get to the rack.
But that is not true… so long as Hayward is playing against video gamers.
Below is the latest in the long line of “NBA guy becomes pro Starcraft II player” promotional videos out there. We bring you this one only because: 1) We don’t want to write another depressing lockout story, and that’s all that seems to be left; 2) We wanted to show Jazz fans what it looks like to see Hayward get to the rim.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 1
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 3
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16